Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sunburn.


Sucks. To be quite honest, I haven't had it in a while, and I hate that I have it now. This bad topic brings up many other bad things I have been thinking about within the past several minutes. But other than those things today was pretty cool. Haha. I still haven't woken up past twelve, but hopefully I will soon, or else there will be just nothing to live for. I'm kidding of course, but still...I need to accomplish that.

This day started off at around 10:00am when I woke up and realized I had, once again, nothing to do. So, I decided to figure out a way to publish my new song to facebook, since I use it more than myspace, so I looked around on google and finally found a way to do it, and I think I was really excited because it was all I talked about til 1:00pm. Yay!! If you want to check it out go to: http://www.ilike.com/artist/The+Matt+W.+Project

Seeing as that I am ungrounded, I texted a buddy of mine to come over and swim and eat and stuff. So we swam for a bit, and then ate some Texas Toast and potato salad. Yum. In one word, perfection. Not really, but it sure was good. After that, my friend and I went inside and watched "Merlin" the new series on NBC, and might I say it is pretty darn good. I still need to watch one episode on Hulu to get myself up to date with the current new episode to air on Sunday, but it will be good too.

This morning at like 2:00am, I watched a show recommended by my youth minister at church called "Red-Eye". It's like a political talk show that makes everything really funny with some crude humor and some not so crude humor, but all in all it is a pretty god show. I'll have to watch it again tonight, or should I say, tomorrow. Hmmm...trippy...isn't it?

Anyway, after my friend and I hung out, we went to work. We both work at the same place so it was pretty convenient. We got to the castle pretty early and just sat in the locker room with some other folks and I played music from my phone. Mostly "The Lonely Island" with hit classics such as "We Like Sportz" and "D*** in a Box". Yeah, great stuff. So after we had our juke box variety hour, we all got dressed and ready for another day at the castle. And it was pretty much a normal day except for the audio engineer got a bit confused during the ending of the show and things went a bit cooky. Other than that everything was good. So after work my sister picked me up and we made our way back to the house.

So then I got on the computer and got on myspace/facebook and I know it's sad but I went straight to Courtney's page to make sure everything was going alright. I kinda feel like she ripped me out of her life, but I hope I will be put back in and what I am thinking is completely false. I love and miss her dearly.

Anyway, so I haven't heard from my New Zealand friend today. I hope tomorrow will be even better than today, and the weekend will be terrible because I have to work a lot, so I have no idea what that will bring. Well, I hope everyone is doing alright themselves. Remember to check out my songs and such on http://www.ilike.com/artist/The+Matt+W.+Project

Peace
-Matt

No comments: