Monday, July 6, 2009

Public Enemy Number 1


No, not exactly...but you will see what I mean. This blog will be kinda short, but not really. I am kinda tired and I have to wake up early tomorrow for a movie thing, and then paint walls. Yay.

This morning, I woke up to a call from Courtney, the one and only. We talked for like 14 minutes right up until 7:58am and then she had to go because she has a job to do between the hours of 8 and 5 and we are also working on making me less clingy/possessive/etc. But, like I said, I am working on it, and if anyone sees me being that way, just, punch me, or something. Thanks. Moving on, I got out of bed finally and decided to play Assassin's Creed for the first time in like 5 months. The reason I stopped playing in the first place was because I could never find the things I had to complete on the map. It wasn't until today I learned that those objectives aren't on the map, you actually have to do some work and find them yourself. But I found the number required and assassinated the main guy in my memory block I was in. I'm sorry if you don't quite understand what I am saying, you kinda have to play the game without me writing a novel about what all the stuff means. Anyway, so that took up about 2 hours of my time, so it was around 11:30 or so. My mom came in my room and told me we needed to go run some errands instead of attending the movie I wanted to see with her the night before, but either way, we got "Mommy and Matt" time, so she was happy.

We drove all over Irving. First to one bank, then another, then the hallmark store, then the mall where I bought new bed-sheets (black) and a body pillow. Which tonight I will test and see how that works because I have no idea what to do with a body pillow, but I will let y'all know how that goes tomorrow. So after I got those items at Sears, we strolled down to the other end of the mall looking for a stuffed animal store my mom needed to look in for a stuffed frog. It turned out that store had been out of business for a while and was replaced with "Chinese Avenue". They sold swords and other Chinese memorabilia, but that shop also closed down. Now where that store was is just an empty lot in the mall waiting to be turned into a cheap store. Yay!

We finally made it home. I had ordered another book by Gregg Hurwitz called, "The Crime Writer." I hope this one is as good as "Trust No One" because "Trust No One" was absolutely amazing. And I was really excited when Gregg Hurwitz, the author of the novels, contacted me on face book after I added him as a friend. I get excited over stuff like that. Oh well. Anyway, so I made it home and went up to watch some TV. After I got bored of that, I went downstairs to mess around with Photoshop and managed giving myself some pretty realistic looking tattoos. I shall practice so I can get better, but for now I'm pretty happy with it. Then it was around 5:45 when I got a call from Courtney! Yay! We have limited ourselves to 4 phone calls a day to reduce my clinginess and possessiveness, and so far, it is actually seeming to work. Of course, right now, I'm not particularly fond of the new phone schedule, but I know it is for the better and another experience I will gain personal knowledge and experience out of. Then she had to go get dinner ready and I continued playing with my computer.

Then after we had talked the third time of the day, which was at about 8:00pm, I was talking to Hayleigh, yet again. Only this time we weren't trying to make me feel better, we were trying to come up with ideas on how to help me become less clingy and such. The first thing was that anytime I sent Courtney a text that wasn't necessary at all, she would count them every-time I saw her and punch me as hard as she could in the arm for each text. The next idea we came up with, was that anytime I seemed to be acting possessive and clingy while around Hayleigh, Hayleigh would proceed to punch me hard again. Then at my reply of "What was that for?!" She would only say, "Public Enemy Number One" and then I would remember what we had talked about and instantly back off. I am hoping that with this intense training, I will become a better person overall and become less clingy to Courtney, which will prolong our relationship even further, which is excellent because I really do love her.

So Courtney called me one more time for today, saying good night and such, and now I am here writing this blog. Not the most interesting day in the world, but definatley one I will not forget. Not because of what happened, just because I have the memory of like 10 elephants. It sometimes is a gift, and other times is a curse. But it usually works out either way. I am also still getting attacked by ants, and have no idea when that will stop.

Peace
-Matt

1 comment:

trancepass said...

nice posting.
I want to read the book.