Saturday, July 11, 2009

I woke up with IV's Taped to my Arms...


Those are the first words in my new book that I recieved in the mail today. Gregg Hurwitz's "The Crime Writer". I want to start reading it. Today was alright, nothing exciting, nothing new, nothing amazing. So, there isn't much need to write about it. I do know, however, that I finally get to talk to courtney on monday and I cant wait. I also am going to South Padre on the 19th at 4:00am so it will be cool...no phone or anything. I can't blog the entire time I am there. It's going to be hard. But Don't worry. I will be back, I assure you.

The only reason I used the photo I did in today's blog is because that was in my downloads folder from facebook and I didn't have time to search for another. Time to go read!!

Peace
-Matt

No comments: