Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Music to my ears.


I just love when I finally come up with a good idea for a song. Even if other people don't like it or whatever but I still have the pride of knowing I like it. That just feels nice for some reason. However, if you have doubts about your song and people say it's good despite your doubting it, it feels even better. I posted my new song today on http://www.myspace.com/themattwproject and I already had a compliment for it from my New Zealander friend, Amy. Even though I was doubting it's goodness, she seemed to like it. She could be lying, but I doubt it. See? I doubt stuff all the time, but sometimes I just need the reassurance, and somethings I don't, but either way, I'm probably just playing around and you can laugh with me. That made no sense. Whatever. Moving on, Today...

Well, I woke up at 11:59am. This actually made me a little bit upset. This is because, for the past year now, I haven't been able to sleep past noon, ever. Today I thought was going to be my day. I couldn't believe I missed it by one minute. ONE! Ugh. Oh well. I'll try again soon. But not tomorrow, I have to get up early and go work out. That means I get to ride the bus! Yay! I like public transportation. I don't know why, but I do. In other news, umm, I watched TV today, cleaned up my bathroom, cleaned up my room, and went to work. The day at work was pretty normal except it started raining suddenly, so people standing in line outside got wet so it was really funny for me to watch. Haha!

My friend TC and I after work went to Taco Bell and chilled there with his friend and ate some awesome food. It was really good. We talked about some stuff and this new video game he has and went back to my house and dropped me off here. And so then I got inside and started talking to Amy again, and still pointing out cultural differences and such. Like, in New Zealand, the McDonalds deliver to your house!! I thought that was freaky. And I also learned that Vegemite was indeed not a myth and I am going to order some and try it on a Toasted cheese sandwich. Of course, I still miss Courtney, but my new song that I made today and uploaded pretty much described that, so yeah, get to listening! Thanks.

Peace
-Matt

No comments: