Friday, September 26, 2008

Absentee Notice.

This is a movie poster I made for Crap the Movie 4. It never appeared on youtube. But you can watch the rest of those lovely movies at http://www.youtube.com/cripplefilm/ and you can watch my more recent videos at http://www.youtube.com/conspiracypictures/ alright. On with the blog...

Alright, about yesterday. I am sorry I didn't post anything new, but I was a little busy with things I had going on. Mostly it was homework, but I also accomplished some other things. I restringed my guitar for the first time in about 6 years. Ok, well, it wasn't mine, it was my grandfather's. We got it from him and are trying to restore it. I am also using this Sunday for when I play in church. I haven't played in about 5 weeks due to work and missing practice on Wednesdays. But now I am making a triumphant return, on the acoustic. Normally I play electric, but now I am trying out some new stuff on acoustic and I want to see how the crowd responds.

So yesturday, my father had bought a new pick up for the acoustic. It was really neat, in the way it clamped onto the hole in the guitar (the resonator) and how it picked up the strings vibes and things of that nature. Sadly, my father didn't read the fine print and has to return the pick-up and hopefully can find one that will fit the guitar. The problem was that the wire going from the pick-up to the strap hole wasn't long enough. Also, the hole wasn't wide enough to house the cable jack, and we weren't about to go experimenting with drill bits to see if one would be just big enough to ruin the guitar. So he is probably getting a new pick-up kit as we speak.

On another note, (ha, note, get it?) I also washed my truck yesturday. I'm getting it ready for when I get my liscense in the mail in another 8 months or so. The reasoning behind that is that I still need to go through driver's hell, I mean education, to get the permit, have that for 6 months, then apply for the licsense and have that in 4 weeks by mail. I estimate from now until that happens to be aroud 8 months. After I washed the truck, I went through and ripped every window sticker my sister had demolished it with. Flowers from Hawaii, and her name from when she was in the Nimitz Vikas. I have one sticker now I would like to apply later when I get home, the Apple sticker I have remaining from when I got my iMac. I have 5 of those apple stickers because I have the iMac, iPod, and iPhone. I'm still paying for the iMac, with monthly payments and all that jazz. But I need to pay it off within about 8 months, or else they will start charging interest. Yuck, interest. But hopefully everything will be fine and by that time I will get to start paying insurance, or, wait, that's a bad thing. Oh well.

Something that happened today, in Anatomy, I was sitting alone due to the people I normally sit with being moved to a different class period and I don't know anyone else in there. Then, this girl that sat across from me at a different table, who I have seen around the school dozens of times, needed someone's text book to complete the day's warm up. Now, being the prepared person that I am, I always have my Anatomy text book. I pulled it out and set it on the desk hoping she would notice and ask for my help. She walked up and gave a faint, "Hi." I replied with my own faint, "Hey." She kinda smiled and asked if she could use my text book, and of course, I let her. We got to talking, she told me her name, I told her mine, and yeah, the class went on. That was a very happy moment in my day. Of course, that shortly went away.

At lunch, I ate some pizza, and then, when I went to go get a drink at the vending machine, everything was sold out. Now, I hate when people lie to me, but when inanimate objects lie, it just really pisses me off. I pressed every button on the vending machine...nothing. I pressed the "Money Return" button, got my dollar back, and fed it in the other vending machine. Then, once it accepted the bill, I pressed the button for Diet Dr.Pepper. (I don't really like diet drinks at all, but my school system thinks that only supplying us with diet drinks and healthy snacks is a good idea. Besides, coke rules anyway.) And yet again, nothing, so I tried every single button on that machine, and to my suprise I heard a slight rumble coming from its depths. Nothing. Not a drop of any liquid came from those machines. I guess it just had some gas or something. But with me, unquenched of thirst, and mad. I walked out of the vending machine room and I think I knocked over a freshman, but I didn't care at that moment in time. I kinda wonder if they got hurt now, but I'm still thirsty, and my thirst won't be quenched for a while, or, at least 40 minutes.

Alright, so I'm in Psychology now, and bored as usual, finished the warm up, and just typing away. People keep looking at me due to all the clicking sounds, but oh well, if they could talk, they would scream boredom as well. I'll update if anything interesting happens, but until further notice, Peace.

No comments: