Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can you feel the wind?

It was 3 years ago today that Hurricane Rita impacted Louisiana and portions of Texas. Even though I live in North Texas, it did impact my area. Where do you think all the evacuees went? North Texas. Anyway, just wanted to share that little tidbit. That probably has no point to anything I will write about today. Normally I will start with that and lead into a better story, but today, I can't think properly.

It's 7:51am and I am dead tired from last night. First, at about 10:30pm I tested the mobile blogging thing. It worked successfully, and that was good. So with the closure I gained from that experiement, I decided it would be best to go to bed. I wake up at 6:00am every morning on the weekdays, so I usually go to sleep around 11:00pm, after watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air of course. So I go to bed, and am laying there, I can't seem to fall asleep. I turn over, still, no sleep comes. Then I think, "I must have to go to the bathroom, that's why I can't sleep." So I use the lavetory and return to my bed. Laying there I still can't shut my mind off. Half of it is thinking about L*****, and the other half are just random thoughts. I lay there for another half hour, and realize, "Maybe I'm hungry!" So I walk carefully downstairs, as to not disturb my parents, and get some toast in the kitchen. I take it back up to my room and partake in this midnight snack. Then I still can't go to sleep. It is now 2:00am and my eyes cannot close for more than a blink. Some how I find it in me to lay on my stomach and close my eyes. That is why I'm so tired today, but in the midst of writing that, I came up with a connection to the hurricane opener, but sadly, now that I'm writing about remembering it, I just forgot, hopefully I will remember later.

I'm in U.S. History right now. We are discussing 9 different documents and how they are revolutionary or not, and if they are social or constitutional. It is actually interesting hearing all this history from this teacher's point of view. He has a really down to earth view of things. He also wants us to go as fast as possible, which is also the kind of pressure I get at work, always trying to speed up my lab time. The head lab tech at work says I am pretty good on speed. There are a few things about me that I need to speed up, but most things I do in alright time.

Now it is 8:13am and I am still nervous about talking to L***** after school today. Hopefully I'll ge through it with her smiling, and things of that nature. I hopefully will be smiling as well. But other than that, I'll update later today, as for now, have a good day, and stuff. Peace.

1 comment:

[Journey]into[My]world said...

No you don't annoy me! This kid does!

Yout cool you keep and interesting conversation he on the other hand uhh..