Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Note.

10 digits. 10 digits is all it takes to truly find out about someone. Those ten digit can mean love, life, even happiness. But I'm not here to babble about this ten digit stuff. But when you write your own ten digit contact code (AKA Phone Number) down on a piece of paper, and give it to someone, the sheer relief felt when the person you give it to doesn't throw it back at you and say, "Go die" or something of that nature has to be one of the greatest feelings in the human body.

In case you haven't figured it out, I did give my number to L*****. After sitting for an hour, waiting for her to be alone so I could talk to her, that moment never came, so I asked one of my friends, to give her a piece of paper I had tightly folded in my hand. We sat discussing it for a bit then I noticed L***** was walking towards a car. I pushed my friend that had that paper I gave her towards L*****. She ran and stopped her right as she climbed into her car. She ran back to me and said it went well. 

I don't know how well, "Okay." is, but it sure made me happy. I had given her my number in that paper and I know she received it, so now, I wait. I wait for that one text, or call. It will be awesome I'm sure, but I'm actually really nervous. So, yeah. I am too freakin' anxious right now to type. I just hope somehow she will contact me. I really hope. But, yeah. Peace.