Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Real Blog.

Alright, so, this is actually my first real blog on the internet other than myspace. I plan to update this one every day unless I have more important things to do. Other than that I plan on having this as a way to remember things I won't remember in times past. Maybe something I can share with people 20 years from now, will the internet even be around by then? Or will some man eating salami take it down? Who knows.

As of right now, I'm sitting in English with nothing to do. They had a senior seminar today, and I am the only junior, besides this other girl, in the class. So It is very strange having such an empty classroom. The teacher in this class is, I think, grading some essays, or something like that, but at least she has something to do. That is probably the reason I started this because I have nothing better to do with my time.

Later today I will be going to French 3, Media Tech, and AP Statistics. All my classes this year are fairly easy going, I made sure of this last year when I signed up for my schedule, I walked into the counselor's office and said, "This whole hard work thing, it needs to stop." The reason I can have all my classes easy going this year is because I have been in GT since 3rd Grade and this means I am a few years advanced in all my classes. In fact, I wouldn't have even had to take a science class if it hadn't been for the fact the school makes you take one to prepare for TAKS. Which is the easiest test on the planet. I took the SAT in 7th grade and got an 840, and for 7th grade, that's not to shabby.

So my teacher just talked to me about taking AP English next year. She said it would be good for college because if I took it next year, I probably wouldn't have to take it in college. But I think I will take it in college. Because I plan on going to the Art Institute of California in Los Angeles, and the only real class they make you take other than things applying toward your major, is english. So yeah, I'm going to have to decline her offer, but thanks for playing.

I think that's about it for this time. I will probably post up something later tonight if something eventful happens. Peace.

No comments: