Sunday, September 28, 2008

Conspiracy Radio.

The whole reason I haven't posted anything all weekend is because I have been asleep. But I do have something to announce, another reason I haven't posted anything, is because I have been working on a new project. It's called Conspiracy Radio, and I think it is going pretty well. I play any music and I also take guests on the request line. I broadcast at the following URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/conspiracy-pictures-broadcast   and the days I broadcast on are Friday and saturday nights anywhere between 10:45pm to 3:30am. Hope you can join me.

Another thing, is that tomorrow I am going to have to miss work, and the reason sucks. I am going to the SAT/ACT practice stuff. Parent's are making me, so I have no choice. But the thing that really bothers me, is that apperently, someone famous, or important in some way is coming to work tomorrow. And I won't be there. What the hell? Something exciting finally happens, and I have to miss it? Ugh. I will update when I find out who the group, or person, whoever it was came. Until then, peace.



Live Broadcasting by Ustream

PRESS PLAY TO HEAR CONSPIRACY RADIO

No comments: