Friday, July 23, 2010

Jet Lag.

Is defined by wikipedia as something:
"medically referred to as "desynchronosis," is a physiological condition which is a consequence of alterations to circadian rhythms; it is classified as one of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders. Jet lag results from rapid long-distance transmeridian (east-west or west-east) travel, as on a jet plane."

So basically, if one were to take a 10 day trip to Europe, going through 7 different time zones to get there, one would be really tired the next few days when one returns. It's as simple as that.

And right now, all I can think of is how tired I am. You know you're tired when you wake up at 11am and instead of changing into jeans and a t-shirt, you change into pajamas. That's what I did today. Haha. Apart from that, I got really hungry, texted people, and ordered food.

Texting people is slowly being assimilated back into my life, after the Europeans stripped it from me for 10 days. I couldnt believe it would be a dollar a text if I had sent or recieved any while there. It would have also cost 20 dollars per megabyte of data use, and 1.39 dollars per minutes used of talk time. Crazy huh? If Europe wasn't expensive enough, let's make the americans suffer more by taking away their technology while here!! Thats obviously what the queen says every night before going to bed. Ha.

Anyway, now I'm sitting on the couch, in my pajamas, waiting for the activity of the day to start...if there is even one to have. Oh well. I'm bored.

Time to go I guess. Europe kicked ass!
Matt Wofford

No comments: