Friday, July 23, 2010

Blog for July 20, 2010

As you can probably guess, our day in Florence started off rather early and slow today. We had to bring our stuff down and eat breakfast. Afterwards we brought our stuff to the bus and got on for the ride to Assissi! (wrong spelling most likely)

Anyway, after we were on the bus for two hours we stopped at an italian rest stop, actually, an Italian Shell station. I forgot to take a picture, but the word they used for it was really cool. I also had the best cup of cappuccino ever. I had to have another as soon as possible. Then I bought water and went back out to the bus. It was cool though because you had to buy the drink first and take the reciept to get the drink. Reciept first, then beverage. It was weird but I liked it.

We were back on the bus then we got to Assissi and got off to look around and find the basilica of saint franceso, again, spelling is not the best with Italian, sorry. I got some more real pizza and real gelato. I was quite full. Then I headed back to the bus with the rest of the group.

I'm rooming with Fernando tonight, at this super cool hotel. Brooke is my new best friend apparently, which she didn't know legally binds her to a contract that will be mentioned later. On a better note, the couch I'm sitting on right now is comfy.

Tomorrow we go to Rome and the Vatican city to see the Sistine chapel and some other roman landmarks.

As for tonight I am done writing.
So...uhh...
Ciao!

No comments: