Monday, July 26, 2010

Mamma Mia...

Here I go Again. My my, how can I resist ya? Well, that was random. Seeing as that the only thing I am trully thinking about right now is pizza, there really was no reason to start this post off with an old abba song. Oh well. Today is Monday, July 26th and it's a beautiful day back in good ol' Texas.

Honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of telling the entire story of my European adventure to anyone that realizes I'm back and asks "Ohh! How was it?! Where did you go?!" I swear, people aren't original at all. No one bothers to ask about anything other than how it was, what the weather was like, or where I went. What about..the food?? Or...the coolest flooring I saw?! In fact, the purpose of me blogging...the purpose of me taking about 30 minutes to an hour each day updating people on what I did that day...was to keep from having to tell people about it once I got back....but apparently it's unavoidable. Oh well. Bragging to people is one of my strong points so I guess I can live.

Today I'm gonna head to work for the first time in a few weeks. Only to give my two week notice...which, in some ways is good, but at the same time, I will miss that place dearly. I'll have to elaborate more later. For now, I must shower and get ready for the day.

Peace!
Matt Wofford

No comments: