Monday, July 13, 2009

Everything Mac, Everything Else.


This is the way that Apple organizes the instruction booklets/software that come with any new Apple product. They put all the stuff you need to know about the product you bought into "Everything Mac" and anything in general that is already generally known about the product, or miscellaneous software that is already installed on the product. This is how most of us tend to organize our lives. There are a few things we find most important that we feel need their own category and breaking down of things, and then we feel that there is just everything else that life comes with all one bullet point on the keynote of life. For me, mine would be "Everything Courtney/Friends/Family/Work/Guitar/Phone" and "Everything Else" of course. And that's how today was for me.

My day started off with me waking up once again staring at the clock across from my bed. It read, "10:38". I looked around, wondering what in this dismal place I call my home was worth waking up for...well...I remembered that today was the day Courtney would call and we would finally end our "break". I checked my phone. "Texts: Twitter(4), Daniel Welch (1); Missed Calls: Courtney Cona...(1); Voicemails: Courtney Cona...(1)" Yes!! I was so happy. I listened to the voice mail, definitely not her best, but it was still great to hear her voice. I called her, and we talked for like an hour. Discussing things that went on during the break, and things we planned on doing today, and things we planned on doing in the future. But after our call, I went with my mom shopping again, this time for specific camping things.

We got 2 pairs of swim trunks, 2 pairs of shorts, and a stuffed cow. Well, I got the stuffed cow...it's awesome. And I just realized something random. Why is it, that when we put a period at the end of a sentence, we must capitalize the letter that follows, yet, when we put three periods (aka ellipsis) we don't capitalize the letter after those three times as much? Hm...anyway...moving on. We left the mall and went to Wal Mart, and bought some other camping supplies. I got a snorkeling set, which is awesome and works great. I also got a lock for my locker at the gym and some Coca-Cola pajama pants. Then we went to Sports Authority, always skeptical of when I enter due to when I broke my leg in a sporting goods store in Los Angeles 4 years ago, but no matter. Courtney called me, and we talked while I was getting my water shoes, and such. Then she had to go, and I was on my home.

When I got home, I jumped in the pool and tested my new snorkel equipment, which works amazingly. Then went to shower and go to work at 5:30. Then, while at work, I forgot to give the flowers to the trumpeters for games, which made them most upset, and then I finished working, and went home, and here I am. Courtney and I talked again, breifly, but still no call, which kinda made me feel sad, but I know she loves me!!

Peace
Matt

No comments: